Many business owners are unsure how to legally pay themselves. W-2 wages? Owner’s draws? What’s legal and what isn’t? This Navigational Minute explores the basics relating to what type of business you own (LLC, S-Corp, C-Corp. etc.) and what choices you have in methods to pay yourself.
- What Are Estimated Quarterly Taxes? – Navigational Minute #4
- How Do I Survive Tax Time As a Business Owner? – Navigational Minute #3
- How Do I Pay Myself As a Business Owner? – Navigational Minute #2
- What Are Business Tax Deductions? – Navigational Minute #1
- How Bots & Bookkeepers Can (And Will) Co-Exist