30% of Entrepreneurs don’t pay themselves. At all. Out of the other 70%, the majority pay themselves between $25-50,000…Is this the dream of entrepreneurship we’ve been told about? What’s happening here that needs to change? It all starts with paying yourself first.
Pay Yourself First!